Att lyckas med affärer i Ryssland
- What is the best approach in establishing business in Russia?
- How are business transactions undertaken in Russia?
- What are the legal requirements on financial and tax reporting in Russia ?
- How should the efficient management of a Russian subsidiary be achieved?
- What are the key success factors on the market
Russian Desk at PwC in Sweden
We are a professional team of Russian and Swedish natives with many years of experience working in PwC in Sweden and PwC in Russia.
PwC in Sweden has established a Russian Desk in order to provide full support to our clients' operations in Russia, and in order to deliver tailor-made solutions in the challenging environment of this market.
- The Russian Desk is supported by all of our service lines and industry specialists, and comprises an experienced and multilingual team.
- The Russian Desk can offer full support in cross-border engagements and transactions.
- The Russian Desk will ensure that your specific needs and expectations are met.
- An introduction into specific aspects of the Russian cultural, legal and economic environment in the context of your business interests.
- Full support in understanding Russian accounting and auditing requirements.
- Assistance in conversion of Russian GAAP financials into IFRS and Swedish GAAP.
- Audit of the financials for group reporting purposes.
- Diagnostic of the company’s capability to prepare financial statements under IFRS. Assistance in harmonization of the internal control environment.
- Development of management reporting techniques and harmonization in line with group requirements.
- Wide range of business advisory services, including due diligence.
- Troubleshooting solutions on the basis of the provision of independent opinions concerning the nature of your proposed or current investment in Russia.
- Professional training of local personnel (introduction in IFRS, conversion techniques, materiality concept).