Because deeply embedded cultures change slowly, working with and within the culture is the best approach. Simply put, rather than attacking the heart of a company, it is possible to make the most of its positive forces as the culture evolves the right way.
Our Culture specialists support clients in their culture evolution efforts by targeting the specific behaviour changes that have the most potential to drive desired business outcomes and impact through:
• Diagnosing the level of coherence between strategy, operating model and culture – and identify key gaps
• Assessing the existing culture and define future cultural aspirations
• Designing a culture evolution roadmap, focusing on a 'critical few' behaviours that spread from one employee to another, to drive performance and advance key business needs
• Implementing the culture roadmap, deploying informal and formal mechanisms to build emotional commitment and facilitate behaviour adoption
• Providing ways to monitor and measure culture evolution and behaviour change real time, over time
Our organisational change management and communications specialists help clients to get the best from their people at every level through a change to achieve sustainable competitive advantage.
Director, People and Organisation, PwC Sweden
Tel: 0723-53 06 49
Partner, PwC Sweden
Tel: 0709-29 35 57